Location: Remote (Anywhere)
Title: Senior Web Developer
We are seeking a skilled and experienced web developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in HTML and experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), WordPress, and Webflow.
You will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining websites. This will include working with clients to gather requirements, creating wireframes and mockups, and coding the front-end and back-end of the website. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the website is optimized for search engines and mobile devices.
In addition to your expertise in HTML, AWS, WordPress, and Webflow, we are looking for a candidate who is detail-oriented, has excellent problem-solving skills, and is able to work independently and meet deadlines.
If you have a passion for web development and want to join a dynamic and growing team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please read the questionnaire below, and submit your mock test and portfolio to Hr@hoski.ca, only candidates who submitted their mock test will be considered for this role.
- Set up a new EC2 instance on AWS using the Amazon Linux AMI.
- Create an S3 bucket and secure it using bucket policies.
- Monitor the resources being used in your AWS account using CloudWatch.
- Create a new WordPress site on a local development environment using Local by Flywheel.
- Create a custom post type called "Books" and add a few posts of this type to the site.
- Create a custom taxonomy called "Genres" and assign it to the "Books" post type.
- Enqueue a script that displays a notification bar at the top of the site whenever a post of the "Books" post type is being viewed.
- Create a new project in Webflow and import a design mockup.
- Create a symbol for the site header and footer, and use the symbol to create templates for the home page, blog index, and single post pages.
- Use interactions to create a fixed header that becomes visible when the user scrolls down the page.
- Use interactions to create a mobile menu that opens and closes when the menu button is clicked.
- 100% REMOTE – (Min. 40 hours per week)
- An opportunity to solve problems on a global platform.
- Hypergrowth opportunity
- Inclusive and diverse culture.
- Competitive salary
- Hoskien University
- Cool Culture
- Job Stability