The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications for the fashion industry in Australia. The candidate will build rich visual experiences in Webflow, and will create HTML/CSS sections in existing websites. This position works closely with the Design and Marketing Managers, and will enable the creation of key marketing initiatives.
- Develop webflow pages and websites
- Develop and maintain new website sections
- Develop and maintain promotional overlays
- Test and ensure responsiveness across devices
- Add custom HTML and CSS to existing CMS platforms
- Build HTML EDMs
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- 1 Year experience with Webflow
- Ability to showcase a portfolio of webflow sites or pages
- Strong HTML and CSS knowledge
- Advanced to Professional English (written and spoken)
A competitive salary will be offered to successful candidates.
Outroll is a Venture Builder firm focused on building and growing digital ventures. We build, invest and run digital ventures in the Asia Pacific regions.