Join the online education-to-action hub on a mission to transform global understanding of climate and nature supported by the University of Cambridge, UN Environment Programme, Eden Project, Rainforest Trust and 1% For The Planet.
Are you great at building beautiful websites (on Wix and Webflow) that are intuitive to use and clear to navigate?
Would you like to take ownership over the digital front of an innovative non-profit working to transform global understanding of climate and nature?
Do you believe that effective climate and nature education will fundamentally alter the course of history?
Are you looking to develop your career in website design, analytics and SEO?
If your answers are all (or mostly!) yes, we are excited to hear from you.
AimHi Earth is seeking a competent and experienced person to maintain and improve our website with the aim of migrating from Wix to Webflow by the end of the year.
What You Will Be Doing
- Implementing website changes and functional improvements on Wix
- Working closely with our design and UX team
- Using SEO tools (including google tag manager) to optimise organic website ranking, keywords and content
- Building our analytics on GA4 (training can be provided)
- Helping us to communicate and illustrate what we’re up to online
- Eventually migrating our website from WIX to Webflow, and then maintaining our Webflow website
Need To Haves
- Confidence and experience using WIX and Webflow
- Meticulous attention to detail and pride in your work
- Excellent time management skills
- An awareness of UX, SEO and design principles
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Reliability - a lot of time, dedication and emotional energy will be invested in you!
- A strong and reliable internet connection
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a remote team
Nice To Haves
- A portfolio of previous websites built (using WIX or Webflow)
- Experience with Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager/ Google Search Console
- A great dog that you can send us pictures of
What We Offer
- Flexible hours
- Remote working with a vibrant, international team
- The opportunity to connect with and learn from the global network connected to AimHi Earth
- A friendly, respectful, values-based culture
- The chance to be a part of a fast-paced, rapidly growing and very exciting project that’s changing the world for the better
We are looking for someone to join our team for 1 day a week, ideally with an interest in increasing this number of days as AimHi Earth continues to expand.
We are a small, mainly grant-funded social enterprise. The initial salary is £30k pro rata.
How To Apply
Please apply by sending a very brief cover letter and your CV to \firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Wix & Webflow Lead. Please also include any portfolio or links that you think might help us to consider your application. The deadline for applications is 12am / midnight (UK time) on Monday 8th November.
For More Information
We embrace diversity at AimHi Earth. To build an educational movement that is engaging for everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to bringing in people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
However, we are a small team, running an ambitious project to try to change the world for the better, and as such, please accept our apologies if we’re unable to get back to you. We may be able to give you feedback if you ask us directly for it.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!