Curebase is seeking a Web Developer to sit in our Marketing team who will thrive in a quickly scaling healthcare technology environment. This role at Curebase is deeply collaborative, and you will work with nearly every function at the company to design our marketing website, implement it in Webflow, manage its performance, and constantly grow and evolve our marketing website to speak to our users and provide an amazing visitor at Curebase. This role reports directly to the Director of Marketing.
What you’ll do
- Conceptualize creative ideas with the team for the entire marketing website
- Lead the implementation of the website, developing each of the pages in Webflow or a similar method
- Test and improve the design of the website
- Establish design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Prepare design plans and presenting the website structure
- Maintain the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards
- Design visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding of Curebase
- Communicate design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes
- Rapidly respond to changes and update the implementation of the website
Curebase is currently implemented using the Webflow application. You should have some experience in Webflow or a similar tool, and an interest in utilizing this sort of low-code tool.
- 4+ years’ experience working in a design/creative studio
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Figma/Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools
- Good understanding of content management systems
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Excellent visual design skills
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies
- You have an excellent Portfolio
- Experience in healthcare of life sciences, or an interest in these industries
- Experience at a startup
- Passion for improving lives with software
Curebase is reinventing decentralized clinical trials to help the vast majority of potential patients that currently cannot access clinical research. Our vision is that any patient, no matter where they are located, should be able to participate in clinical trials at home and with their own doctors. This is made possible through a unique suite of tools Curebase’s has designed to engage patients in clinical trials across all settings, be it at home, at their local clinic, or other places in their community.
This starts with Curebase’s leading decentralized clinical trial software platform that is an all-in-one, purpose built eClinical software system, with every tool needed to manage and collect data for decentralized clinical trials. This includes ePRO, eCOA, eConsent, Telemedicine, and much more. Curebase also offers a virtual research site, complete with virtual investigators, research coordinators, mobile nursing, and other healthcare staff that administer care to patients where convenient for them, just like any other research site, but with the ability to stand up anywhere and with greater patient convenience and reach. Notably, Curebase is the pioneer of the “BYOP” or Bring Your Own Physician model, allowing patients to use their own doctors to participate in clinical trials.
We are reinventing a $45B market, enabling drug and device companies to increase the volume, quality, and speed of data collection regardless of patients’ physical location. COVID-19 tailwinds have created massive demand for telemedicine and home-based trials, with two new FDA guidance letters and industry-wide adoption of remote remote research that will only accelerate in the years to come. You can learn more about Curebase and our next stage of growth in Crunchbase, Fierce Biotech, and MedCity News!
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Unlimited career growth opportunity