We are looking for an experienced front-end developer to join our Web Team, part of the Marketing Organization. In this role, you will help us level up our site by creating delightful experiences for prospects and customers alike. We run our site on Webflow, which means we are primarily no-code, but great things can be achieved with custom implementations and we want you to be at the forefront; researching, proposing, and implementing solutions that will enhance our visitors’ experience.
You will work closely with the broader Marketing organization, supporting requests from other teams but also working within our team to improve our capabilities, making our site more robust and feature-rich.
You will also be partly responsible for keeping our site’s styling in check, optimizing assets, and making sure the site has an all-around A+ experience, in all devices and browsers.
- Research and implement low- and no-code scripts and tools
- Enhance our site for maximum speed and scalability
- Bridge the gap between design and implementation
- Understand our current implementations and improve them
- Asses scripts are optimized and don’t impact site performance
- Find ways to automate our processes, especially when it comes to automated CMS workflows
- Provide a technical perspective on our projects, to help scope and identify possible pain points and work to solve them before we get to the implementation
- 3+ years of experience
- Proven experience building modern responsive websites with a focus on performance
- Strong communication skills that allow you to successfully collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to work independently and asynchronously, as well as being a member of a fully remote, global team
- Candidness to speak up if you need help or support
- Solid understanding of typography, layout, and design
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- • Comfortable working in multiple projects at the same time, understanding priorities and setting clear expectations to stakeholders
Ideally you have...
Working knowledge of React, GSAP, and other languages
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
- Experience building sites in Webflow
- Experience with marketing automation and testing platforms, included, but not limited to Marketo, Heap, Optimizely, GA/GTM and Zapier.
- Proficiency with building mock-ups and collaborating in Figma
- Experience working in a goal-oriented organization with tight deadlines