Web Designer at Eli5
Within Eli5 we have set up a sub label called Noco, that focuses entirely on building websites and apps through the use of no- and low-code solutions, such as Webflow and Bubble. Be part of the founding team of this new company and help us move companies forward. We are looking for someone who is passionate about design and knows his/her way around with frontend technology.
A key player within our design driven company
Design is one of our core pillars. As a Webdesigner / UI Designer you'll be involved in many projects from websites to simple apps. You will work alongside the head of design on projects in all stages, from research to launches. You will be responsible for research trajectories, UX design, UI design, and implementation of design. Next to that you can play a role in client communication, planning, research, and customer development activities. Noco is a subsidiary company of Eli5, a software product studio, and both companies are intertwined, enabling us to share knowledge, capacity, and business opportunities. You will have a direct line with everyone in both companies.
You will be responsible for
- Designing simplistic User Experiences for websites, e-commerce sites, and simple applications;
- Designing clean, smart, and intuitive User Interfaces;
- Implementing design via no- and low-code tools such as Webflow and Bubble;
- Aligning organisational goals with the product's user experience;
- Conducting research in order to create the right output;
- Alignment with other designers and developers.
The essential stuff
- Experienced in designing UX and UI for basic websites and e-commerce sites;
- Interested in psychology, human behaviour, cognition, perception and how this all relates to design;
- Eye for detail and understanding the power of typography, proportion, colour form and movement;
- Experienced with Figma and Sketch;
- Experience in use of no- and low-code tools such as Webflow and/or Bubble;
- A flexible mentality and a genuine desire to ensure the quality of your team's output;
- An organised and self-motivated approach, with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently to meet both short and long-term deadlines; and
- You hold a degree in Design or you can show equivalent work experience.
Scoring bonus points with
- Having knowledge of customer development methodologies;
- Having knowledge of business and strategic design;
- Being experienced with building a startup or any other entrepreneurial activities; and
- Experience in communicating and presenting to clients and their teams.
- We get the devices you need to do your work;
- You decide when you go on a holiday;
- Be responsible for your own work;
- Work for both startups and large companies;
- Work from home, our office, or anywhere you want;
- During the year we co-organise several Eli5 get-aways;
- Get a gym membership on our expenses; and
- Get a budget to keep learning new things.