We are looking for a JS Developer that loves no/low-code because it allows you to be more efficient on what you do, and also because it’s cool. You will be building on top of Webflow so you need to be extra creative on how to get around its limitations to make everything possible.
Who you are
You are a web developer, you love websites, and to build on top of it. You love cool tools (like Webflow) and to be smart and expand its functionality.
- You work with NodeJS and MongoDB
- You should know how to work and create APIs (REST and JSON).
- Having experience with Vuejs, Vercel, Typescript and/or GraphQL is nice to have and would make us extra happy. Also if you want to learn!
- You can get things done by yourself, but you also know when it’s time to ask for help.
- You like to share your thoughts and ideas.
- You speak English, fluently (or close to it) - as our company language is English we also support non-native speakers with 1:1 classes.
What you'll do
- Integrate Webflow with third-party services and apps
- Create custom APIs for functionalities on top of the Webflow websites we build (registration systems, search, etc)
- Create services in NodeJS to automate tasks (ie. bulk upload to cms, sync of Webflow CMS with other CMS, Generate collection items automatically every x amount of time, and more.)