Webflow Developer at Needl.ai
You’ll work on team-based projects in a variety of areas including front-end web development and mobile development. Responsible for the maintenance and development of the website and mobile applications including internal sites and portals, dashboards, etc.
- Design, develop, manage, build and maintain websites using WebFlow.
- Work closely as a project team to iterate on UI/UX designs.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment.
- Provide development and design on internal web applications
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Debug and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Provide hands-on support with web development and maintenance as needed.
- Build reusable code and libraries that drive complex web applications.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability, SEO, and responsiveness.
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites, and software to assess user experience.
Skill & Competencies
- Working experience – 2 to 4 years.
- Proven experience with WebFlow experience.
- Advanced CSS, animations, and responsiveness.
- Experience with integrations such as email templates and forms.
- Knowledge of responsive design and how it works with accessibility in mind.
- Good understanding of CMS collections and items in WebFlow.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.