Who we are
PrimaryBid is a regulated capital markets technology platform connecting public companies to their communities during fundraisings. Headquartered in London, and with an office in Paris, we are now expanding to North America. We are working to build a local team in NYC across all lines of business including Marketing, Legal, Product, Engineering, Capital Markets, Operations and People.
We are passionate about making public markets inclusive, transparent and fair, as they were always meant to be. With commercial agreements in place with London Stock Exchange and Euronext, we’ve empowered investors in the UK and France to access over 200 offers - including the Community and Customer offers for the IPOs of Deliveroo, Ocado, Compass Group, Membership Collective Group (Soho House), PensionBee and Cellular Goods with our digital IPO product.
Following a period of rapid growth in 2021, PrimaryBid completed a $190m Series C investment round in February 2022 led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2, with proceeds earmarked for international expansion, product innovation and team growth.
About the job
You will be working alongside two teams: Corporate Affairs & Marketing team, (which is responsible for controlling PrimaryBid’s reputation and external communications), and the Brand team which takes day-to-day responsibility for the brand experience as well as the look-and-feel of PrimaryBid.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Web Designer with expertise in Webflow for an initial 3 month contract.
As a Web Designer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing visually appealing, user-friendly, and responsive websites using Webflow. A priority task you will coordinate is a ground-up rebuilding of PrimaryBid’s core marketing properties to service different markets as PrimaryBid expands internationally.
You will work closely with our internal stakeholders including sales, marketing, brand & design teams to understand their requirements and create a website that meets their business objectives.The ideal candidate will be comfortable taking the lead project managing the delivery of individual projects, with the support of a broader programme management team.
- Web design: Work with our design team to create website designs using Webflow, considering user experience, user interface, and responsive design principles.
- Collaborate with stakeholders: Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their website requirements and provide expert advice on design, functionality and best practices.
- Content integration: Integrate website content, including text, images, videos, and other media, into the Webflow website.
- Testing and optimization: Conduct thorough testing and optimization of websites to ensure optimal performance across different browsers, devices, and screen sizes.
- Project management: Manage multiple priorities simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality work, and communicate progress and challenges to internal stakeholders.
- Stay Up-to-date with web design trends: Stay informed about the latest web design trends, best practices, and emerging technologies, including updates to the Webflow platform.
- Proven experience as a Web Designer with expertise in Webflow & Figma, including a strong portfolio of web design projects.
- Strong visual design skills, including layout, typography, color theory, and composition.
- Experience with UX/UI design, including wireframing, prototyping, and user testing.
- Ability to work collaboratively with clients or internal stakeholders and effectively communicate design concepts and ideas.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Up-to-date knowledge of web design trends, best practices, and emerging technologies.
- Familiarity with Webflow's features, functionalities, and integrations
Once you’ve been shortlisted, we’ll invite you for a competency interview with a couple of members from the design team who will dig deeper into your experience. This interview is a great opportunity for you to find out more about the role and the plans for the business, so feel free to ask any questions.
If all goes well you will be invited for a final interview to meet our VP Corporate Affairs, as well as another member of the senior leadership team.
What we offer you in return
- Play a key role in the expansion of a highly-funded FinTech
- Significant potential to progress your role as we are expanding rapidly
- An empowering, team-oriented, ego free environment
- Flexible hours and remote working options
- A bunch of wellbeing initiatives that will be accessible to all new joiners from Day 1
- Opportunity to contribute to employee networks
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off (as long as you bring cake!)
- Private BUPA Healthcare and Babylon Digital GP
- Cycle to work scheme