ONETOO are a strategic design, brand and marketing studio based on the Mornington Peninsula. We work with brands and business leaders across Australia to help them advance their purpose and shape the future.
We are a multidisciplinary team that brings a holistic and collaborative approach to our work across strategy, design and marketing. We have a high value for relationships; we focus on building long-term partnerships with the businesses we work with. We’re actively expanding our team as our capabilities and clientele grow.
We’re seeking an experienced digital designer with a passion to build beautiful and thoughtful websites and digital experiences for unique and leading brands in a diverse range of industries. This is a full-time role.
You’ll work with clients and our team to elevate their brands, drive impact and help them reach their goals. Bringing a holistic approach, working from strategy, concept, presentation, and on to development and animation. You’ll be involved in brand and UX/UI workshops and will deliver work that provides a point of difference and future direction for our clients. The role will require an excellent grasp of the current design landscape and a future-focused approach.
Join our collaborative team bringing thoughtful perspectives to unique problems, and take pride in delivering work that is nuanced, cutting edge, and industry leading.
Your days will be spent
- Facilitating UI/UX workshops for clients in a broad range of industries
- Crafting branded digital experiences from the ground up using research, workshops and creativity
- Building thoughtful visual concepts to then present, refine and roll out
- Working collaboratively with our team on other marketing and digital projects
- Managing multiple projects and relationships at once in our fast paced environment.
You’re a storyteller at heart with a passion to help people. Bringing ideas and concepts to life, your work is purposeful, detailed and playful.
As a seasoned digital designer, your portfolio will demonstrate a dedication to your craft. Balancing thoughtful and nuanced concepts, you’ll show creative leadership, identify opportunities for our clients, while focusing on having a real, tangible impact.
You’ll appreciate the finer detail of identity systems and typography, while sharing our passion for good brands and sustainable business. You’ll enjoy a dynamic environment, where you’re encouraged to learn, experiment and try new things.
You’ll have a focus on building relationships with our team, clients and community. We think the best part of what we do is working with the people we do.
Knowledge and Skills required
This is a full-time, design and development role. Month-to-month you’ll work on multiple client and internal projects. You’ll work hand-in-hand with our design and marketing teams, and enjoy building relationships with our clients and our community. You are suitable for this role if you have skill and experience in:
- Designing visually exciting and compelling UI/UX
- Developing functional and responsive websites from Figma/Sketch designs
- Development with Webflow and/or Shopify with client-friendly CMS integrations (We’re Webflow & Shopify Partners!)
- Extending Webflow with libraries and resources like: Finsweet Attributes, Relume Library, Splide, GSAP etc
- Review and test websites for accessibility, speed, functionality, and browser compatibility
- Have 3+ years of digital design/Webflow experience and an intermediate knowledge of HTML, CSS, Liquid and JS
- Experience using Asana, Slack, Figma or Sketch
- Bonus for nocode tools like Zapier and Airtable, API integrations, OpenAI APIs
The important bits
We aspire to create an environment where we do our best work, do work we are proud of, and do work that makes a difference. Key details about you, and for this role include:
- You have at least 4 years of relevant work experience
- You’re an Australian resident or have the right to work in Australia
- You’re a team player at heart with a kind, empathetic and respectful approach
- Salary is $70K to $90K + super. This is open to negotiation depending on your experience
- Hybrid work available - the choice to work remotely or from our office in the heart of Mornington
- We encourage on-the-job learning and professional development and are looking for someone who wants to grow with us. You must be interested in staying on top of your skills, and learning about new and emerging technology
- We encourage space for and value all the other important parts of your life
- Dog friendly office environment
- Work right next door to some of the best coffee in Mornington, Commonfolk Coffee
Our hiring process
If you think you’d be a good cultural and skills contributor to our team, we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience to deliver on the role requirements. Please do this via the job application platform, or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ‘Application: Digital Designer’.
Applicants can expect
- Introductory phone call (30 minutes)
- Assessment task
- Interview (1 hr)
Please be aware that some of our processes will be enabled through self-scheduling of appointments. We will however be available via email to answer any questions you may have throughout.
Applications for this role will close on the 21st of May and we’ll be reviewing and contacting suitable candidates twice weekly throughout this time.
We're looking forward to meeting you!