Welcome to Veza
We are a growth marketing agency focusing on creating money-making websites for B2B SaaS companies and start-ups using the Webflow CMS and, from time to time, other no-code platforms to deliver an online experience for our clients. We are seeking a skilled and experienced Webflow Developer to join our dynamic team. As a Webflow Developer, you will play a crucial role in the design and development of our website using the Webflow platform. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams including designers, content creators, and marketing professionals to create visually appealing and user-friendly websites that meet our business objectives.
As our new Webflow Developer, you will create the look, layout, feel, and features of the websites we are creating. You will work on developing new websites and on enhancing our existing Web properties for our clients. You will work closely with our creative directors, project managers, web director and other design team members to develop specifications and adjust for client projects.
Your key responsibilities will be meeting with project managers, using wireframing tools, and Figma, and using functional user-interface techniques in your Web design workflow. You will also be responsible for meeting deadlines. More responsibilities in detail
- Work with our project managers to create and refine UI/UX designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Figma, or equivalent application(s).
- Ability to develop the designs from Figma to Webflow
- Determine appropriate architecture and other design solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Develop and maintain robust style guides for all our consumer- and business-facing products.
- Provide thought leadership on Webflow development best practices and next-generation digital trends.
- Create web/mobile mock-ups for vetting and user testing, and finish off Figma files for development in Webflow.
- Assist in developing new websites, third-party integrations, content, and creating Loom videos for clients on best practices.
- Three years minimum experience with Webflow
- A strong visual portfolio.
- A high level of proficiency using Webflow (or equivalent tools).
- Also, Figma expertise
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- It-Important to know coding/frontend structure and principles.
- Proven experience as a Webflow Developer or similar role.
- Proficiency in using the Webflow platform to develop responsive websites.
- Familiarity with UX/UI design principles and best practices.
- Experience with responsive and mobile-first design techniques.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and website optimization.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with team members.