Farewell Media is a Bend, Oregon based Webflow Development company specializing in design and development with a commitment to transparent and efficient workflows with our clients and agency partners. We are a technology forward company, with focus on utilizing the latest software tools both internally on all of our projects, and as a company advocating usage and implementation to our clients businesses.
We are currently seeking a skilled Project Manager to join us at Farewell media. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing client projects from inception to completion, ensuring smooth communication and collaboration among team members and stakeholders.
About the role
- Location: Oregon, USA Preferred/Remote Optional
- Compensation: $45,000 - $65,000 /year. Pay is based on several factors and may vary depending on job related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
- Manage client website projects, acting as the primary point of contact from project initiation to completion.
- Ensure clear and consistent communication between clients, designers and developers
- Develop and maintain project timelines, budgets, milestones, and scope/deliverables using Monday Project Management.
- Utilize Google Business Suite of Products to effectively collaborate and organize project resources.
- Coordinate with design team members using tools such as Photoshop, Figma, and Illustrator.
- QA design, development, and copywriting work to ensure that pages and features align with project goals and client requirements.
- Translate client requests and feedback into actionable work for designers and developers.
- Leverage artificial intelligence (AI) tools like Jasper AI, Chat GPT, and RelumeIpsum to optimize client websites content, copy, and technical functionality.
- Work closely with executive team (owners and consultants) to optimize project workflows, project management principles, and internal team capacity.
- Update and optimize Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Proven experience in project management, preferably in a web development or creative agency environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage client relationships and expectations effectively.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Monday Project Management, Google Business Suite of Products, and other relevant project management tools.
- Familiarity with design tools such as Photoshop, Figma, RelumeIpsum, and Illustrator is a plus.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimziation best practices and copywriting strageites is desirable
- Experience with AI tools like Jasper AI and Chat GPT is desirable but not required.
- Experience with Finsweet library, Client First style structure is desirable but not required.
Farewell Media offers a flexible work environment, and opportunities for professional growth in this fast-growing industry. If you are a motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, we would love to hear from you.