- Develop responsive and user-friendly websites and web applications using Webflow
- Collaborate with designers, project managers, and other developers to plan and execute web projects
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable class structure that adheres to the Client First or Mast framework.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues with existing web projects, and implement fixes as needed.
- Perform project reviews to ensure the quality and consistency of the Webflow project.
- Integrate web projects with third-party APIs and services
- Optimize web projects for performance and scalability and implement caching strategies where appropriate
- Test and debug issues to ensure the stability and reliability of the codebase
- Continuously learn and stay up-to-date with new web technologies and trends
- Extensive expertise and experience with Webflow
- Experience working with Figma and translating design to Webflow projects.
- Excellent English speaker and strong communicator, confident in asking questions or recording Loom video explainers for our Project Managers
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and committed to delivering high-quality work
- Proactive learner and problem solver
- Knowledge of class naming conventions like Client First & Mast.
- Understanding of design and responsivity best practices.
- Experience delivering high-quality, responsive web solutions for all devices
- Experience with complex CMS structures within Webflow.
- Curiosity to explore and extend new low-code platforms like Webflow
Desired (but not essential)
- Designing and developing in accordance with WCAG specifications
- Understanding of basic SEO code best practices
- Interest in improving speed and execution using AI tools.
- Fully remote work with flexibility around PST business hours (+/- 2 hours)
- Competitive rates & Profit-sharing
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Access to industry events and training resources
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
To apply, please submit multiple read-only links to live client projects demonstrating your Client First knowledge & experience, along with an introductory Loom video, via email.
We look forward to meeting you and discussing your potential future with Flow Sparrow!