We work with startups, e-commerce brands and design agencies providing top-tier Webflow development services.
We’re looking for an experienced Webflow developer skilled at turning Figma designs into high-performing, interactive, live websites.
- Deep experience with Webflow
- Create responsive sites (from provided designs) and turn them into stunning, high-performing pages built with best practices
- Lead the development process as a product owner and maintain a high-quality standard
- Experience with Finsweet Client-first class naming system
- Experience integrating third-party services and APIs into Webflow
- Organized and process-oriented
- Excellent async communication and collaboration
Nice-to-haves (please mention if you have these)
- Experience using no-code tools like Zapier, Airtable to create custom no-code automations
- Experience with GSAP interactions
- Experience with project management and working with small agencies
- Remote & async
- Lot's of room for growth
- Working with a highly experienced team of Webflow developers
This role allows for plenty of flexibility, making it a great opportunity for a freelancer looking for consistent income.