We're Ontop, a fast-growing payment platform that is breaking the boundaries of contracts worldwide. We're also a team that's rocking remote work! 🚀🌍
We're hiring a Sr Web Designer with proven experience to join our growing team!
As a Senior Web Designer at Ontop, you will be responsible for leading the design and development of our website using Webflow. You will work closely with the Brand team to ensure that our website is visually appealing, user-friendly, and functional. Your role will be instrumental in driving our brand awareness and growth.
New Rockstar needs to have
- Bachelor's degree in design, computer science, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in web design and development with a focus on Webflow.
- Experience with webflow is mandatory.
- Familiar with other web design tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and website analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- A strong portfolio showcasing web design work across different industries and devices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An advanced English level.
What we expect from you
- Conceptualising creative ideas with stakeholders.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colours and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Ontop Website: 100% optimise for conversion
- Research new channels to use on the website for lead generation, mainly for B2B.
- Strategies and ideas to optimise the website to grow revenue.
Some important things that you should know
- We offer 100% remote work and payment in USD 🏖️
- Type of contract is an independent contractor agreement (you need to pay your taxes and social security as an independent contractor)📝
- You can have paid time off once you complete 6 months at Ontop 🪂
If you are a highly motivated and creative individual who is passionate about web design and development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to be a key player in our startup's success.