At celerart, we create brand identities and websites for startups and small/medium businesses worldwide. We work remotely, communicate through Slack, and prioritize quality in our projects 🔥
We're looking for a Webflow expert who can build custom websites from Figma designs but, ideally, design them too. Any work arrangements are suitable: fulltime, hourly, per project.
- Know your Windows/Mac environment
- Experience with Webflow of 1+ year
- Portfolio of 3+ websites made with Webflow
- Experience using FinSweet Attributes, Client-First, and Fluid-Responsive
- Experience using integrations with other tools
- Understanding of the grid and principles of adaptive/responsive markup, HTML/CSS
- If you only develop: know your way around Figma
- If you design web: expertly know Figma - utilize components, variants, styles, autlayouts, prototypes, libraries, community, etc.
- English at least at B1 to be able to read briefs and feedback, find information, and ideally understand spoken word, too
- Have a microphone for meetings, and ideally a webcam, too
Personal qualities are also important for remote work - you must be responsible and self-organized, independent, able to find information and solve problems, and have a balanced temper to adequately take constructive criticism and client requirements. Of course, we hope you have the drive to grow and learn new things every day. Initiative is appreciated - we're always open to new ideas and process improvements.
Join our friendly team 👋
We work remotely on business days from 10 to 19 in an informal friendly manner, tackling diverse and exciting projects that are often also gems for the portfolio. The nature of work leads to quick skill gain. Reasonable pay $$$ without delays. The internship is paid, or we start with a quick test.
Looking forward to seeing your portfolios!