You've got the opportunity to join our awesome team!
At Networx, we empower great people to do great work! Our core values are Chop Wood Carry Water, Do the Right Thing, Celebrate Success, and Evolve. These values guide our behaviors, and bold targets encourage us to bring our best selves to work daily. Our culture of fun, sharing, collaboration, and growth will help us all to share in the rewards of meeting our company mission; “Win Contractors More Jobs”.
A little about what we do
Networx is transforming every touch point of home improvement services from repairs and renovations to products and financing. With over 15 years of experience and a network of nearly 100,000 pros, we have helped more than 10 million people with their home needs. As a leader in the home improvement industry, our mission is to help contractors win more jobs. To that end, we've created an incredible workplace and surrounded ourselves with outstanding people who utilize state-of-the-art technology in order to accomplish individual goals.
Networx is seeking a highly skilled Webflow Developer to join our team on a full-time long-term Contract basis. This position is ideal for a Developer who can work with cross-functional teams to build, maintain, and launch a world-class marketing website. The Webflow Developer will work to create a beautifully designed website with deliberate UI/X decisions. This website will be our brand touchpoint for our customers, employees, investors, and the general public. The candidate will have opportunities to contribute to our team and growth potential according to their interests. We welcome new design and UX ideas, analytic testing methodologies, and technical marketing savvy. If you are passionate about making a positive impact on scale, thrive in a dynamic environment, and are highly motivated this opportunity is for you!
- Experience using Client-First , Attributes is a must
- Experience creating custom Webflow animations
- General front-end web developer experience and has built multiple websites on Webflow
- Experience managing, creating, naming, and storing web content in a scalable way
- Experience building against Figma files and an understanding of Figma tooling
- A/B testing every landing page using tools like
- PSI optimization experience
- SEO best practice experience
- Experience with back-end services integrations and communication
- Portfolio of web work, B2C examples a plus
- Experience creating responsive, mobile-friendly websites
- Experience using Airtable , Make , Zapier , etc .. ( Bonus )
What you'll do
- Partner with our Product, Marketing, and Design teams, take conceptual ideas, and turn them into something valuable and outstanding.
- Maintaining and building a website/platform
- Build systems for maintaining and presenting web content
- Create high-quality user experiences and content solutions with the marketing team
- This role will work closely with our design teams in Figma and will benefit from sincere technical web & UX design passion, trend familiarity, and ideas.
This role is designed to be a long-term contract position
The position is remote but Bonus Points if you live in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Atlanta, or New York City. We are not able to support remote work in CA.