From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies.
The web designer will be joining the website team within Fivetran’s Brand Studio, focusing on our web marketing properties, including fivetran.com. Our website team crafts thoughtful and beautifully designed user experiences to help prospective, new, and avid users of Fivetran have the best experience with our products. You love to solve complex problems through design, but you’re equally passionate about cultivating, guiding, and inspiring your team through the work to foster a collaborative environment of
This is a remote position based in the US.
Technologies You’ll Use
Figma, Webflow, Adobe CC
What You’ll Do
- Excellent UI design experience and craft: proven examples of exceptional layout, interface, typography, color, motion, and overall tasteful aesthetic and eye for UI that is industry-leading and pushing boundaries
- Excellent and proven background and experience in UX design: strategic analysis, flows, architecture, journeys, personas, experience maps, wireframes, prototypes, etc
- Ability to span the spectrum from vision, storytelling, and concepting – to deep systematic detail design execution
- Ability to drive and utilize user research and experimentation throughout the design process to ensure designs are optimized and meeting the needs of users
- Skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and who craves feedback to help produce the best work
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design team and company leadership
- Collaborate and build solid relationships both with your team and cross-functionally to understand what a project needs at any given moment in an effort to move the work forward
- Maintain and suggest evolutions of our design system and existing style guides with a holistic consideration for the future of the Fivetran brand
- Love working with other designers to help them learn and grow—and have them help you learn and grow
Skills We’re Looking For
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience designing and building website experiences in Webflow
- A strong portfolio of visual and web design work living in production, and the ability to articulate how your designs support your team's goals, the broader product vision and company objectives
- Strong understanding of layout, typography, and visual hierarchy
- Expertise in current industry tools like Figma with the ability to adapt to new technologies
- An inclusive mindset and an ability to reconcile diverse points of view
- Knowledge of when to zoom in and out of the work to maintain quality and momentum
- Ability to define and propose projects in addition to designing them
- Solid verbal and presentation skills that get across the process, approach, and impact of your design
#LI-LI1 # LI-REMOTE
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.