Reel Unlimited is a global creative services solution offering startups and SMBs unlimited design and content writing at a flat rate. Launched in 2021 as a remote-first company, Reel Unlimited is pursuing its missing of delivering reliable, scalable, affordable, and better creative content to any startup. Reel Unlimited today serves over 300 startups and agencies, from bootstrapped to VC-backed. Check us out at www.reelunlimited.com.
About the role
Reel Unlimited is currently looking for talented and motivated Junior Webflow Designers to join our design team and get flat daily pay to design amazing Webflow websites and landing pages for our clients. As a freelance position, you will be compensated based on the number of Webflow projects you deliver.
Your responsibilities will include the following
- Use Webflow and Figma to build responsive marketing websites and landing pages.
- Optimizing and updating existing Webflow website's performance, SEO, and responsiveness.
How it works
- Once accepted into our network, you get daily notifications about Webflow orders matching your skills.
- You will have access to our dashboard to review project details, including deadlines, and will also have access to a private Slack channel for communication and collaboration with clients.
- Every 2 weeks, you bill us for all your completed orders, and we direct deposit amounts owed to your bank account within 2 business days.
- Compensation includes a flat rate of $80-$200 per Webflow task, bi-weekly payouts for completed tasks, and bonuses and incentives. So, there is no need to fight for clients or pitch without the promise of pay.
The minimum requirements for this position include the following
- Proficient in Webflow and Figma
- Experience with Client-First Style System for Webflow
- Good understanding of Webflow CMS and SEO principles
- Good English communication, detail-oriented and customer-friendly.
- Respect the average project turnaround of 48–72 hours per order.
- Deliver a minimum of 2 orders per day, with the ability to take on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Remote, freelance position with the freedom to choose when and where you work.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and client-handling experience.
- Team player with a sense of humor.
How to apply
Please send a portfolio of at least 5 completed Webflow projects with public access to apply. We will contact you for the next steps if your style matches our needs. We prioritize applicants who are ready to start immediately.