At Magic Design, we believe that there are great Webflow Developers all around the world. That's why we are building a global remote team of first-class developers to provide stunning Webflow websites for leading Startups and SMEs in Europe.
For a monthly fee, our customers can directly work with our team of Developers to support them with a wide range of different development projects. Easy to scale, highly reliable, and nothing but top-notch development. Development as it would be for your own company.
Each Developer works together with a fixed set of 3-4 clients - not more. We are convinced that the longer you work with the same clients, the better you get to know their brand identities and company visions, to craft high-quality work.
We are currently expanding our team and are hiring two “fs client first” Webflow developers.
- Two years minimum of proven experience as a full-time or freelance Webflow developer
- basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, and Figma
- Excellent portfolio with recent work examples
- Proper understanding of HTML, CSS & JS
- Libraries like gsap, swiper.ja, barba.js are a bonus
- Ability to work methodically on more than one assignment at a time and respect deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently
- Have an eye for accuracy, detail, and quality control
- Proficient English skills (written and speaking)
- Most Important → the ingrained will to deeply understand the client's needs to deliver outstanding results
- 100% remote work
- Supportive & growth-oriented Team
- Fixed monthly payouts
- Highly competitive salary, depending on skills and level of experience
- Awesome Projects & Customers (European Tech Startups & SMEs)