About the Company
At PitchWork, we are devoted to supporting startups with a unique blend of strategy, design, product, and website development. With James at the helm, our boutique digital agency boasts over a decade of experience creating solutions that resonate with early-stage businesses. As we continue to grow, we are seeking individuals who share our passion for empowering startups and helping them achieve their full potential. With a focus on creating beautiful and functional business, product and digital experiences, our team is committed to supporting the success and growth of these burgeoning businesses. Join us at PitchWork and be a part of a team that's dedicated to changing the startup landscape for the better.
At PitchWork you will lead and own the development and management of startup company websites. Working alongside PitchWorks founder James you will collaborate on the design, development and continued optimisation of these sites.
As a Webflow developer at PitchWork you will have the opportunity to work with experienced design, product and technical teams who are building some of the most exciting businesses of tomorrow.
Responsibilities - At PitchWork you will
- Build and maintain responsive client websites on Webflow
- Set up and maintain client integration tools such as Zapier, Hubspot, GTM etc.
- Work closely with our founder James, and our design partners on creating high-quality user experiences and new content solutions for client websites.
- Help develop and maintain a new PitchWork website and to support on optimising our digital footprint for marketing and attracting new clients.
- Create custom animations and interactions to enhance the user experience
- Test and troubleshoot websites to ensure they are fully functional
You’ll be a good fit if you
- Have 4+ years of experience building Webflow sites
- Have a strong portfolio of customer webflow websites and web applications
- Are passionate about design, website development, and entrepreneurial businesses
- Have an organised webflow design and development approach by using a defined project organisation system, defined class strategy, and scalable Webflow component library (e.g. using a Client-First Style system)
- Are comfortable and experienced using code for custom solutions in JS, HTML, and CSS
- Have excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to work collaboratively and remotely as a team
- Have experience integrating Webflow with other tools like Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc.
The role is full time and subject to UK business hours (BST) of 9am - 6pm, Monday to Friday.
- Philippine time: 4:00PM-1:00AM, Monday to Friday