At Noco we’re looking for a talented Webflow developer to grow our team. As a Webflow developer, you’ll be responsible for implementing Noco’s designs and setting up Content Management Systems for our clients.
We are a nocode design studio building high-end websites for fast-moving internet companies. We’re working for companies across the globe and deliver high-performance websites with top-notch design.
You’ll be responsible for
- Implementing UI design in Webflow;
- Making sure our websites work flawlessly on all devices and screen sizes;
- Planning implementation trajectories with the design team;
- Optimising the performance of our websites;
- Alignment of work and projects with third parties (copywriting, photo- and videography, SEO services, etc.), other developers and designers, and Noco’s founders; and
- Maintenance and fixes for existing Noco websites.
- You’ve got demonstrable experience with the implementation of UI design and setting up CMS in Webflow;
- Know your way around with Git;
- You’ve got an eye for detail and understand the power of typography, smooth interactions, animations, right proportions, colours, and shapes;
- You work independently, have the confidence to take decisions, and look at critique as something positive;
- You’re flexible and dedicated to the quality of your work; and
- You’re well organised, disciplined, and communicate in a clear and understandable way with colleagues and clients. take your responsibility, and live up to your word.
Bonus points if you’re
- Experienced with Figma;
- Experienced with project management;
- Experienced with presenting to clients and team members; or
- Experienced with setting up and/or running your own business.
What it’s like to work at Noco
- We ensure you’ve got the best gear to do your work;
- You decide when you go on a holiday;
- You’re responsible for your own work;
- Work from home, our office on the Amsterdam canals, or from wherever you’d like;
- Noco works for both promising startups and large organisations;
- You work closely together with people from Eli5, Noco’s parent company;
- Throughout the year we organise multiple events and trips; and
- We give you a budget to educate yourself on new things.