What will you do?
- Create high-quality landing pages and apps using Webflow - currently, the company is building custom review-sites for different communities, so you'll be working on these projects.
What will set you up for success?
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Webflow and experience building responsive websites and applications.
- Ability to turn ideas into code.
- Skills or previous experience in Graphic Design or UI.
- Passion for learning new technologies and staying up-to-date with industry trends.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work.
- Strong self
- Proactiveness and a strong willingness to help the business grow
You’ll need to adjust your working hours to the working hours of the team, meaning you’ll be working from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm California time (PST time zone - please check the time difference via the link).
What we offer
- Part-time schedule (4 working hours per day, 5/2) with a potential shift to full-time (8 working hours per day, 5/2) within 6 months.
- A great opportunity to take on more projects and more responsibilities.
- Remote work.