We are the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and SMBs to realize their full potential.
We have successfully closed an oversubscribed US$ 100 million Series C equity round in 2023 led by Sequoia and Lightspeed with participation of Tencent and PayPal. Since its inception in 2018, we have raised over US$ 300 million from world-class investors to power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and help more than 15,000 businesses using our suite of products.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards. In 2021 and 2022 we were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups in Singapore and awarded Best Employer of the Year and best Payments Tech 2022 by Asia Fintech Awards .
You will be amazed by our energy and ambition. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and A players with international and diverse (45% of us are women) backgrounds. We team up to excel in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the Fintech space!
About the role
We are seeking a talented Webflow Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing websites using the Webflow platform. This role requires a strong understanding of web design principles, proficiency in Webflow, and an eye for detail.
What will you be doing?
- Create high-quality, responsive web-pages using Webflow, in collaboration with our design team
- Manage projects from start to finish, ensuring quality and timely delivery
- Conduct testing and debugging to ensure websites are optimized for speed and functionality
- Develop custom code for advanced functionality, where necessary
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in Webflow technology
We would love to get to know you if you have the following
- Demonstrated experience with Webflow, including proficiency in the platform's design and development tools
- 2+ years of experience working in web development or design, with a strong understanding of web design principles, UI/UX, and SEO best practices
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Design, or related field (preferred)