About Social Driver
Social Driver is a digital agency with the strategies, ideas, creative, and technology to connect with people today, across websites, social media, branding, marketing, advocacy, and more. Our vision is to be the trusted agency partner for our clients. Our company mantra captures our mission, culture, and values: “We believe the future is bright, all progress is social, and the drivers make history.” We aim to provide our clients with digital solutions that help them meet their goals and, through that work, make an impact for a brighter future.
About this position
Our Bellingham, WA-based design team is looking for a talented Webflow Developer / Designer to work with them on building beautiful new websites for a variety of clients. As a Webflow Developer / Designer at Social Driver, you will work on a cross-functional team under the guidance of an art director, developing custom-designed, mobile-optimized websites. This is a part-time, hourly contractor position based on specific projects as available. Applicants can either work from our Bellingham, WA office or work remotely during West Coast (PST) hours.
This position is eligible for fully remote work.
- Leads the development of a new Webflow website from start to finish in addition to helping maintain any existing sites with new requests or updates
- Development of interactive and load animations for new or existing websites
- Assists with website launches to ensure minimal downtime and SEO impact
- Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management and industry standards. This includes cross-browser tests and accessibility checks
- Support content strategists to create thorough documentation for CMS trainings
- Clearly articulates ideas and thoughts/recommendations verbally, and in writing
- Is attentive to details and quality assurance, and is committed to executing the team’s vision for the website design in Webflow development.
- +2 years of Webflow development experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Entry- to intermediate-level HTML, CSS, and JS skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software, Figma, Sketch, or XD. (If you work in Framer, that’s great too!)
- Familiarity with integrations such as Google Tag Manager, Hubspot, etc
- Versed in current UI/UX design methodology and practices.
How to Apply
Apply online with your resume and a cover letter that outlines how you would be a great fit for the position.
We take pride in our culture and offer a competitive salary with great benefits, like flexible PTO, 401k, continuing education, phone reimbursement, medical and dental, short-term/long-term disability, flexible work schedules, and great colleagues.
Commitment to DEI
Social Driver is committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in hiring, marketing, programming, and in all other aspects of the work we do. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are deeply connected to our mission, our success, and our culture.