TireTutor, an MIT Boston-based startup, is in search of an experienced Freelance Webflow Developer to join our team on a contract basis. One of our core services is creating modern websites for automotive services and tire businesses, and with our growing client base, we need more in-house expertise to keep up with the demand. If you do your research, you'll also see our website needs work and I would like whoever in this role is offered to be able to help us use Webflow to build it.
We're looking for someone who can work on a project-by-project basis, building flexible, templated websites in Webflow that are easily redesignable and have reusable components while respecting each client's unique branding. We currently use Relume and the CF class naming system for simpler sites, but we need someone to add that extra polish to keep our designs functional and modern. Let us know if you're interested in joining our team!
- Design and develop responsive, interactive, and functional web solutions with a mobile-first approach.
- Follow a client-first, class naming framework throughout all phases of development, ensuring the final product aligns seamlessly with client needs.
- Utilize SEO best practices to enhance site visibility and performance.
- Manage content effectively using a CMS, ensuring easy updates and maintenance.
- No Agencies
What We’re Looking For
- Proven expertise in Webflow, supported by a strong portfolio of Webflow projects.
- Experience in building both templates and custom websites.
- Solid understanding and application of a client-first, class naming framework.
- Proficiency in mobile-first designs and a deep understanding of responsive design principles.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS) and knowledge of best practices.
- Basic to intermediate SEO knowledge is a significant plus.
- Ideally located within our established regions: Boston (US), Toronto (Canada), Poland, Hungary.
- No Agencies...please - looking for someone to join us in the future.