Are you passionate about web design and are you eager to start a new challenge in an innovative and fast-growing company?
In LÚCID we are looking for a web design intern, specialized in Webflow, with a great portfolio to join our team! This person will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing new and amazing websites, helping us shape the future of our customers, and working across incredible and very different projects by working closely with the Digital team.
LÚCID is a forward-thinking, user-centered design agency. We embrace innovation as the engine for business and planet improvement. Our service's architecture goes from Research and Strategy to the main design disciplines: Product, Digital, and Service design. Always with circularity and sustainability as a core driver, our aim is to empower people and organizations to reach their best through global design strategies.
An award-winning agency in Terrassa (Barcelona), our creative space houses a team of 30 designers: an extension to your design project's success. Here, you will be immersed in our creative methodologies that connect you with end-user needs and insight.
We are the triggers of innovation and your Design Intelligence.
What do we expect from you?
- Design, implement and iterate on Webflow-based webpages (homepage, landing pages, etc.)
- Collaborate with our design and copywrite team.
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability based on the best practices.
- Good with animations and transitions
- Knowledge of Webflow’s Content Management System (CMS)
- Able to start immediately
Which are the desired requirements?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Digital/Multimedia/Web/Graphic Design.
- Studies in Webflow and at least 3 real projects done.
- Multilingual skills are welcome.
- Live, breath, love design. A sense of design trends and a desire to push them forward.
- Ability to present, defend and sell concepts effectively to clients.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Willingness to take direction and learn from others.
- Strong documentation, organization, and time management skills.
- Sensitivity to international consumers and markets.
- Passionate thinker about consumer behavior.
What can you expect from us?
- Intern position in an attractive environment. Real possibility to join the team in a permanent position.
- Projects by leading clients that will challenge your skills.
- Enthusiastic colleagues working within an award-winning team.
- Flexible schedule, Friday afternoon free and intensive day all summer.
- Flexible compensation for food, transportation, and childcare through the Cobee card (cobee.io).
- Team building activities.
- Free fruit, coffee & tea, and snacks.
If you think that you are the right person and want to join our team, please send your CV and portfolio to \email@example.com. We will review your application with lots of enthusiasm!