Atlantic Pacific Strategies ÖU is an Estonian company founded to help organizations with economic & social impact missions stand out by developing exceptional and unique branding. Our mission is to fulfill the gap in professional branding, design, and marketing for the SEZs and Charter Cities space. We’re currently a team remotely distributed across Europe, Latin America, and Africa.
About the role
A Webflow Associate will support the team in the following areas:
- Design, implement and iterate on Webflow-based webpages (homepage, landing pages, etc.)
- Collaborate with our design and copywrite team.
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability based on the best practices.
- (MUST) Proficient with animations and transitions
- Deep knowledge of Webflow’s Content Management System (CMS)
- Able to start immediately
The position is entirely remote with flexible working hours. Initial payment based on an hourly rate. Starting immediately, with interest in a long-term working relationship. Good work means potentials for career progressions or recommendations to other organizations in the field.
Candidates must be fluent in English and must be able to work independently. Candidates that have marketing and business skills are preferred. Lastly, candidates should be located in a time zone between -7 GMT and +2 GMT.