At DUTCH DESIGN AGENCY, we work with progressive brands that aim to transform the industry. Our vision is to enhance the world through creativity. As creative thinkers we don’t limit ourselves to the potential of our clients, but rather to the world we live, work and play in. We fuel leadership with high-end design, and strategic power to convert them into the creative solutions of the future. Connecting people, strategy, technology, and space, we facilitate growth and redefine the (new) norm.
We are looking for a goal-driven and detail-oriented Webflow Specialist Intern to join the team. In this position, you will have exposure to, and be responsible for a variety of core elements of developing existing online platforms for ourselves and our clients. You will be working to help the team deliver innovatie digital experiences. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a duration of 5-6 months. The Internship is paid, with the possibility of receiving a job offer after the internship.
What will you do?
- Develop online platforms and websites in Webflow
- Create interactive online experiences
- Usability and accessibility testing
- Work closely with our studio and digital team
What do you need?
- A creative mind eager to develop new ideas and experiences
- Experience with Webflow
- Experience with Front-end development
- Structured, high-paced and driven
- Is proactive, with a hands-on mentality
- Proficiency in Dutch and English required
- A unique chance to join a fast-growing independent creative agency
- Dynamic agency with a strong ambitious and smart culture
- Be part of a talented and experienced team in Amsterdam, Zürich and Doha
- Chance to make a difference within the industry
- Get-togethers, events and lunches
- The possibility of receiving a job offer after the internship
We are looking for someone who is able to start immediately for a duration of 5-6 months.