We’re looking for a Webflow designer to help carry us forward in our content creation
Part of our mission in helping people find home is giving people access to great info that’s easy to understand, jargon-free, and easy to access so they can make informed decisions about their mortgage (and financial) future. In Marketing, we do this across several platforms, including Webflow, but also Instagram, Twitter, and email.
We’re about to launch our Habito Hub—our site for owned content—where we’ll surface helpful articles, informative pages, artist and creator collabs, and our partnership work with Skateboard GB, plus loads more. This hub exists entirely in Webflow, and it sits with the Marketing team to keep the content coming and design looking 👌🏼 Beyond the hub itself, we have a few different landing pages—from SEO to competitions to showcasing our merch—and we always have new ideas for what to make next. We’re currently relying heavily on freelancers to pick up this work, but we’d love to have someone on the inside who can make our dreams come true. This is where you come in!
Beyond Webflow, we’d love for you to want to dig deeper into our brand design work. There will also be an opportunity to join the frontend development guild, where you'll work with some of our amazing designers and engineers on building out best practices.
Here’s more about what you’ll do:
- Bring your know-how to the table! Work with the Brand Designer to design, build and edit pages and templates in Webflow, and using our Webflow CMS. We can’t wait to see where you can take us, and we’ll support you every step of the way.
- Inspire us! Work with the Design/Marketing team to consider ways to bring the brand to life and improve experience through new interactions and page animations, then build them with help and support from the Brand Designer and the engineering team. We can’t wait to hear your thinking!
- Help out! Depending on your skills, we’d love to have you assisting on more than just Webflow. Designing and building emails together with the Brand Designer would be a big plus, and if you have any areas of expertise, shout ‘em out and we’ll be happy to have your help on them.
- Learn and grow! Develop your design and development skills through training, mentoring, shadowing, or on-the-job work.
The technology we use
Our Design team works in Figma to create layouts and assets, and prototypes animations with Axure. Many people across the business use Figma as a collaborative tool to view and comment on each others’ work, and to play around in. Marketing works almost exclusively in Webflow, often integrating with the Habito engineers to link our landing pages to moments in the product.
We also use Intercom’s email function to create and send emails, which is HTML-based, and occasionally use Litmus as an email builder.
Some designers use After Effects to create GIFs, MOVs, MP4s and Lotties from our breadth of assets. One of these designers is our Brand Designer, Kate, who you would likely work with on a daily basis. The Design team also occasionally uses Photoshop to create and edit assets.
About Habito’s Design and Marketing teams
We come from a number of backgrounds: some from agencies, others in-house, still others as erstwhile freelancers. We’re a supportive bunch who value exploration and innovation and want each person to enjoy their act of creation. There’s a huge amount of scope to chart your own progression—Habito really encourages you to pursue development that you’re passionate about.
- Hybrid working - (2 days office, 3 days home)
- Share options - you own a piece of the company
- Flexible holiday - 25 days holiday and more if you need it! (this is team dependent)
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave - for when you plan to start a family
- Free Private healthcare - Bupa complete cover, for peace of mind
- Life assurance - 4 x your annual salary
- Career progression - we help you build your career
- £450 annually - for your learning and development
- Contributory pension scheme - We have an ethical pension fund, but you can decide where you put your money
- Cycle to Work Scheme - to keep you on the move
More about Habito
You shouldn’t have to go through hell to get a mortgage. That’s why we built Habito.
We use breakthrough technology and top tier experts to deliver the most personalised, fast and convenient way to get a mortgage today. All for free.
We don’t stop at mortgages, either. Together we’re building whole new ways of buying and owning your home. At Habito, you’ll be a vital part of that future.
We want to hear from everyone
The creative brilliance and ingenuity at Habito wouldn’t be possible without a diverse team bringing different perspectives, experience and skills together.
If you feel you can do the job, we’d like to hear from you, no matter what your background or qualifications.
We want to foster a culture where everybody feels included, heard, and equal – regardless of age, disability, gender, marital or parental status, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.