What we need
We're a small tech start-up looking for a developer to help us update / refresh our CMS template–things like default font size, header formats, image size, bullet & numbering defaults, etc. As we continue to refine our site and content, we'd love to have someone on contract who can help make the blog, so someone who's willing to work with us to develop a more usable, functional, and attractive CMS design as we refine our branding would be preferable.
What you bring
Desired qualifications include:
- A strong Webflow profile/portfolio that includes a variety of sites and templates
- 2+ years of development experience.
- A solid understanding of Webflow API & features.
- Superb troubleshooting and debugging skills with expertise in
- Comfortable using Figma, and translating from Figma to Webflow
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Self-directed and highly organized
Please email a resume with a short blurb about your experience, as well as your hourly rate. Feel free to include any additional questions.