- $60,000 - $90,000 USD per year
- 40 hour work weeks
- Flexible, remote working
- Mentorship & training
- Award winning, fun team culture!
- At least 3 years experience with Webflow
- Advanced to expert designer
- Strong skills in HTML & CSS
- Stong application of data migration from other platforms to Webflow
- BONUS Skill: APIs (REST and JSON)
- Ability to take a pre-designed mock and develop it in Webflow
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients.
- Ability to provide visibility on schedules and deadlines and alert PM to potential deadline challenges so that we can be in communication with the client early and often.
What we're looking for
We're looking for an experienced Webflow designer/developer to join us here at Never Settle! We're an award-winning agency with over a decade of experience helping businesses build a bigger story, and due to increased demand, we're looking for someone to join our Webflow team.
What you'll be doing
You'll be designing and building a range of Webflow websites, from simple 10 page brochure sites to custom eCommerce stores. While most of your time will be spent on Webflow projects, there may be times your design skills are required elsewhere such as creating mockups for other teams in the agency.
While you'll be a part of a strong, supportive team, you'll need to be able to manage your own projects and own deadlines independently. With smaller Webflow projects especially, you'll need to be able to own the project and see it through to completion.
Who we are
Never Settle are an award-winning digital marketing agency that partners with brands to build a bigger storey through technology, marketing, design, development and digital marketing. Founded in Denver, Colorado and built across the globe, Never Settle work with companies of all sizes from start ups to established enterprises, providing the technology, design and strategy they need to succeed.
How to apply
Click through to our website (and get a sneak preview of our new Webflow agency site) and apply via the form.