We are looking for a Webflow Assistant Developer to join a digital growth marketing team in the US. This teammate will assist with duplicating our client’s live website and localize it in various languages. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a growing brand, and continue learning and growing during their career. This is a remote position.
- Work From Home
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Paid US Holidays and Time Offs
- Create and duplicate a working website and incorporate UX/UI principles using Webflow (no coding necessary)
- Consistently follow branding rules and templates
- Work on Webflow CMS as needed
- Coordinate with lead developer and ensure
- Must have working experience developing and designing websites using Webflow (portfolio required)
- Must have working experience with Webflow CMS
- Must be able to follow branding standards and templates
- Must be open to working in US hours
- Must be able to communicate well in the English language
When you apply, please send a link to your portfolio with some designs you have created using Webflow.
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates will have a desire to learn and grow, and take on more responsibilities along the way.