Projects Managers at Snowhouse are like a project execution team. They work with clients, designers and developers to make sure that everyone on the team is aligned from start-to finish so nothing falls through the cracks! Snowhouse is looking for an experienced project manager who can ensure the quality and consistency of all client/project deliverables while promoting positive relationships between Snowhouse, its vendors & clients. The successful candidate will play a significant role in identifying additional work opportunities by building strong long-term partnerships with our current business partners alongside them identifying new ones!
As a project manager you'll:
- Coordinate activities for the project team, scheduling and facilitating meetings (i.e. kick-offs, internal/client meetings, stand-ups), while ensuring tasks get completed
- Provide day-to-day contact for clients on project status, scope, and changes.
- Identifying obstacles and problems, and leading the development of solutions
- Reliable communications with internal and client team members, external vendors, or other stakeholders
- Develop, maintain and disseminate all project documentation including status reports, invoices, change request orders, schedules, budgets.
- Contribute to agency delivery processes, seeking always to further optimize how work gets done.
- Maintain energy and excitement level of team while allowing them to self-organize and supporting them as a “servant leader”.
- Develop and build client relationships.
- You lead the discovery stage of the projects you manage, making the transition from sales to kick-off as smooth as possible.
- You help the team when they are stuck trying to decipher what the client wants/needs and bringing clarity to the project.
- You bring your ideas to keep improving how we manage projects.
- Have fucking fun and be kind.
- Experience leading digital projects within an agency or product development environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of Webflow website development projects.
- You know how things are built, especially the ones we make. You’ve built or helped build websites before.
- Understanding of UI / UX design projects.
- Strong organizational skills and process-oriented.
- Strong problem-solving ability,
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work independently and with a team.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Experience with project management tools: Asana, Notion, Google Workspace, etc.
- Experience with design tools such as Figma.
- Be invested in your craft, making continuous investment in learning new techniques and tools to better yourself and the team.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams including technology and design resources
- You can read what clients want even before they do. Magic? Empathy? A little bit of both.