We’re looking for a senior-level designer who…
- Creates and owns Webflow projects from beginning to end with extreme attention to mobile optimization and modern usability practices. Experience stitching together no-code tools like Zapier and Airtable are a huge plus.
- Has a strong sense of what makes a great brand identity, and can create a logo with a matching style guide (in Webflow)
- Creates social media and email graphics using Canva
- Creates marketing presentations using Google Slides
- Is able to work directly with clients to execute on their vision and work alongside marketing and product to make sure everything all systems are working as they should
We’ve already created the design systems for our clients and are looking for an engaged designer to help with production.
We’re a startup marketing practice in the commercial real estate space who help syndicators raise capital from accredited investors as well as family offices for the purpose of acquiring multi-family real estate (as well as other asset classes). In the last year, we helped our two clients deploy $20.2MM to buy real estate (a 621% increase compared to what they did in the previous year without us). We are looking to 2x that this year.
We are looking for someone to join our team and spearhead design—building out our clients’ core web properties and funnels, create marketing presentations, as well as support social media/email outreach. You will serve as the principal designer but will collaborate with design and marketing directors, as well as executives. We currently work with two clients on an ongoing basis, and at this time, don’t anticipate onboarding any more.
This opportunity is a 6-month contract to start and could extend beyond that for the right candidate. The work is part time, 10–15 hours per week, and would make great side income. This is also a great opportunity to break into fintech/investments/real estate.
Since this is an ongoing role, capital raising is a time sensitive business, and because our teams are distributed across the United States, we’re seeking applicants in American time zones only at this time.
If this sounds interesting to you and you’d like to learn more, please share your portfolio with us and I will reach out to schedule a time to chat if I think there could be a great fit.