Liquidity is a high-growth global fintech company, based in Tel Aviv, NYC, Singapore, London, Abu Dhabi. Harnessing the power of machine learning and cutting-edge technology, we are reinventing the trillion-dollar credit underwriting industry. We are introducing the first-ever, real-time, and no-code global credit rating system.
We are looking for a creative and motivated marketer with the right mix of marketing, project management, and technical skill set, to tell the stories of Liquidity’s products.
The ideal candidate will be both a self-starter and a team player, possessing a “can-do” attitude with a collaborative and hands-on approach.
- Create company’s websites and landing pages using WebFlow
- Provide support and troubleshoot website issues
- Optimize the website’s quality and efficiency
- Test websites across different browsers, operating systems, and devices
- Create and update website content, and review the SEO
- Coordinate with management, designers, and product managers
You ideally have the following qualifications
- Experience as a Webflow expert
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Experience in analytics tools and Google Tag Manager
- Self Learner, Independent
- High level of written and verbal English proficiency
Life at Liquidity
- Our work is dynamic, fast-paced
- We're a growing company - and we want you to grow with us!
- Open door policy
Please note: We will be moving to our new offices in central Tel Aviv in April 2022.