Webflow Developer at Coinchange
CoinChange is a digital asset management company that merges services of traditional finance with digital currencies and assets in a safe, convenient and profitable way. Our key offering is a proprietary Decentralized Finance (DeFi) platform that enables users to easily invest in financial instruments that earn the clients very high yields while protecting the principle.
We continue to drive value to clients through Machine Learning and AI-based Algorithms to optimize returns, as well as Automated Hedging against market volatility. Additionally, we offer a proprietary digital asset brokerage platform that offers users to easily, quickly and securely trade and hold digital assets at very low rates. Lastly, we protect our clients with best-in-class security protocols, security partners, and we ensure each client’s assets are always safe.
As an early mover in the space, we spent two years developing, designing and solving difficult problems before bringing our proprietary asset management platform to market.
Our global team can be found across Canada, France, Belarus, Russia, Poland and more countries to come as we actively scale our team. Our remote and diverse team values diversity of thought and diversity of experiences. We support each other and want everyone to succeed in their role and in building a great place to work.
As a scaling start-up, we are ambitious, hard-working and we are extremely proud of our platform and products.
Our platform is now live, onboarding users and earning returns! Find out more at coinchange.io.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Webflow Developer to join our fast growing team! In this role you’ll be maintaining and building onto our web presence – including our home site, landing pages and affiliate sites.
As we build primarily in Webflow, we are looking for someone native to that platform, who can bend it to produce cutting-edge results.
What You Will Do
• Collaborate with designers on the look of the marketing website, landing pages and more
• Implement these designs through Webflow
• Code the HTML/CSS of email templates
• Managing and maintaining third party services on the core website
• Maintaining the core site as it pertains to fixes, optimizations and bugs
• Help build out our site structure as it pertains to localization and SEO
• Optimize our site for page speed
• Occasionally help with other graphic materials, such as email graphics
This is You
• Experience in web design
• Strong Webflow experience
• Experience with HTML/CSS
• Understanding of common tools such as the Adobe suite, Figma, and Wordpress
• Strong portfolio demonstrating:
• Landing page design
• Webflow-built projects