Digicy is a digital agency based in Zürich offering web & digital solutions.
We are looking for someone with Webflow development experience to work alongside our growing design and dev teams. The focus will initially be on building custom Webflow websites, however, we will also build many websites using Shopify so interest in learning new languages would be a bonus. No two projects will ever be the same!
You'll be working alongside designers, developers, marketers, and entrepreneurs. You are welcome to work in our office in Zürich, but if you prefer to work remotely it's fine as well. We work in an informal, very collaborative, fast-paced environment. We all look out for each other, no two days are the same - and we all have high standards for the work we deliver because we all love what we do.
What You Need
- A strong Webflow profile/portfolio showcasing a variety of launched sites.
- 2+ years of development experience.
- A broad understanding of Webflow API & features.
- Superb troubleshooting and debugging skills with expertise in implementing/debugging APIs and 3rd party apps as well as creating custom solutions if necessary.
- Comfortable using Figma
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Proficient in English or German. Portuguese or Serbo-Croatian is an option as well.
- Very organized and autonomous
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Digicy.
- Strong understanding/experience with web animations
- Knowledge of both native and external databases integrations
- Familiarity with Shopify/willingness to learn in order to work across future Shopify projects