Dassiet is looking for a Webflow Designer/Developer who will be the owner for our websites and web development projects.
** This is a full-time job, but part-time and freelance applications are also considered. Please indicate your desired job type in your application. **
We are a fast-growing company with a focus on sustainable healthcare solutions. We've recently launched a series of eco-friendly casting products, and we’ve helped treat over 2 million patients to date. We are setting the new standards for immobilisation and mobility applications – for the benefit of people, animals and the whole planet. Read more about Dassiet at www.dassiet.com.
We are now looking to grow our creative team with a Webflow developer.
What you will do
- Design, build and manage our marketing websites
- Work mainly at the front end of our customer funnel, bringing in leads and spreading awareness of our products
- Follow our brand guidelines, but interpret them for web design as needed
- Collaborate with our content marketer and video producer to
- Lead new web development projects
- Create ideas about new web projects for our business needs (content marketing, sales, customer support, e-commerce)
- Implement SEO measures and conversion optimization
- Analyse and optimise our website performance
What we are looking for
- A design, typography and project-oriented developer who is excited about interface design
- A great understanding of building scalable and manageable websites with Webflow
- Someone who doesn’t have to have exceptional visual creation skills – We have amazing brand designers and video producers to collaborate with
- ...but being able to use brand guidelines and creative direction and apply them to web design is considered a must
- Good communication and team working skills. All content is created in collaboration with growth, marketing, medical and sales professionals so teamwork is a must!
- Technical understanding and experience with web accessibility and localization are considered a plus
What we offer
- A small and effective team with a vision and passion for making disruptive brands and marketing utilizing modern tools and ways of working
- World’s best products. We have clinically proven, innovative and sustainable products that make human and animal lives better. There’s no need to ‘use the crayons’
- A lean company with clear and transparent growth goals, where everyone has ownership of their work and a chance to affect how we do things.
- Flexibility regarding hours and working from home, and proper work-life balance
- A full-time job with competitive salary & and other benefits
Apply & learn more
If the description above sparked something in you, we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Apply now by sending us your CV and a free form application with subject line Webflow Designer/Developer at \firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about Dassiet or this position? You can email our CDO Kerkko Visuri at \email@example.com any time! We’re happy to tell you more about the position and answer your questions.