We are building an iconic company and we would love to build it with you. App Samurai started in 2016 as a mighty mobile user acquisition platform and grew rapidly all around the planet. We have been learning, launching new products, and solving deep blue ocean problems in the mobile ecosystem ever since.
Today we are helping mobile developers acquire new users with the App Samurai UA platform, help them protect their valuable advertising budgets with one of the most advanced anti-fraud solutions Interceptd, and ensure they engage and retain their users with Storyly.
Join a team of Samurais who are passionate about shaping the future of mobile technology and the digital economy.
About The Role
As a UI Designer within the Product Team, you work with a team of designers to create a delightful experience for users at every single interaction point. Through relentless dedication and endless creativity, you design and build customer-facing landing pages and websites visited by thousands of people around the world using Webflow.
Created by App Samurai, Storyly is the only user engagement platform that brings interactive stories to your mobile app. You can integrate into your app easily, create stories for your users, and track results. With native SDKs and dedicated dashboards, Storyly opens up limitless engagement, conversion boost, and monetization possibilities for apps. Apps that integrate with Storyly is proven to amplify the mobile experience leading to more engaged users with higher retention and monetization rates
We are a product company. Everything we do is about creating and promoting a product that delights our customers with ease of use and helps them gain a competitive edge in mobile media and advertising through our technology. This means all team members contribute to improving and enhancing the App Samurai platform hand in hand with all departments.
For more detailed information about our Storyly product please visit storyly.io
What You Will Do
- Design & test landing pages for all product lines in Storyly.io with Webflow
- Build a design system for websites
- Become a worldwide expert in the art and science of guiding the users to the desired outcome with your design methods
- Help conduct user research by using the best methods out there and by understanding their differences
- Help us listen to not only what customers do say, but also don't say
- Pay attention to and optimize every bit of detail of the customer experience lifecycle from the documentation, to the blog post, to Intercom responses, to the dashboard usage
- Create streamlined workflows for the product, business, and marketing teams to support their goals
- Learn to use a repertoire of frameworks and processes, expertly tweaking them for each specific situation
- Care about product failures, improve your approach all the time and share the lessons learned with the company
- Help create a user-obsessed company where all the functions operate as equals to create the best possible product
Who You Are
- You are familiar with Webflow and able to demonstrate completed live projects
- More than 2 years of landing page design and measurement experience is a big plus
- You are a member of multiple product management or design communities
- Exceptional storytelling, written and oral presentation, and communications skills
- Ability to develop empathy for our users to understand what they think, feel, and do
- Technical background or Research expertise is highly preferred
- You love learning new things
What Do We Offer
- A highly collaborative startup culture and structure working on global products
- Technology and self-development training budgets
- Private complementary health policy that covers all family members
- A dedicated stock option plan in the USA as a shareholder based on personal development and contribution
- Be part of a team dedicated to improving each other personally and professionally
- Gain first-hand mobile marketing and technology experience in one of the fastest-growing industries
- A formal training curriculum that covers the entire mobile advertising ecosystem
- Weekly community training sessions presented by co-workers for co-workers