Juice, a Webflow & Nocode agency focused on startups is seeking a talented Webflow developer to join our team. We're growing and need another person to help us meet the needs of clients — which are mostly startups.
We've worked with brands such as Upwork, Doppler, Wiz, Zeal, and more.
We're a remote friendly, asynchronous work environment — which means we're looking for someone that is a self-starter, and can be assertive.
A typical day could look like...
- owning 1-3 projects from a development perspective
- working closely with other global team members to meet project requirements
- improving processes within the company so the team can operate more efficiently
- conducting research on best practices, site inspiration, or other items
- documenting development, CMS schemas, or other items
- participating in meetings (we don't do many since we're async)
We're looking for a Webflow developer that...
- is passionate and curious about Webflow dev
- has a fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS
- owns the technical piece of a project and communicates with PM or Designer any limitations or challenges
- owns their work and has a sense of pride for turning in something worth marveling over
- has basic knowledge of JS
- can implement libraries into builds (FS Attributes, Jetboost, etc.)
- thoughtfully approaches projects
- communicate effectively within the team and with clients
Our dev team works in Webflow, Sizzy (for testing), and Clickup. The entire team is connected via Slack and uses tools such as Loom or Miro to communicate ideas.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and/or portfolio with salary requirements to email@example.com
- Remote & global friendly
- Flex schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Macbook Pro
- Paid Continuing Education (Online courses)
- Revenue Sharing Bonuses