Webflow Developer at Project Tinker
About Project Tinker
Project Tinker was started with the vision of changing the way startups are built in India and all around the world.
We believe in a future where people pursue big ideas that change the way we think, work and live and our team fuels itself on creative solutions that make everyone's lives easier. We believe in a culture that breeds the exchange of ideas, and building a company where people are constantly pitching ideas and activities is something we aim to do.
- Experience in creating web pages using Webflow.
- Should have an eye for detail and an interest in drafting engaging digital experiences.
- Having a resilient attitude with a consistent thirst for learning.
- Ability to translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design.
- Solid understanding of the latest design patterns and guidelines for both mobile and web responsiveness and ability to optimize websites for both.
- Up to date knowledge of user-centered design and best case practices.
- Design Experience on Figma / Adobe XD and ability to convert Figma designs to Webflow websites.
- Design and develop websites and mobile applications using Webflow
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX Designs
- Assess user experience by testing completed websites, applications, and software
- Debug and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Provide support with web development and maintenance as needed by the project
- Optimize websites and applications for the best speed, scalability, SEO, and responsiveness.