About the job
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Remote-Friendly, EST workday hours
- Languages Required: English, Spanish or Portuguese
- 2 - 3 years agency or in-house experience
What we’re doing
We’re hiring a Webflow developer for one of our global clients.
What we’re looking for
- Build fully functional Webflow websites from Figma designs.
- Make edits to and extend the functionality of existing Webflow websites.
- Build and document complex CMS structures in Webflow.
- Create client-friendly CMS structures that makes it easy to add and edit content.
- Assist other developers on their projects by polishing their work and prepping websites for launch.
- Review and test websites for accessibility, speed, functionality, and browser compatibility.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal. You can thoughtfully talk about your work and ideas in English and or Spanish.
- A good attitude and self-starting mindset. Being proactive, punctual, and cool under pressure just makes the work better, smoother, and more fun (we think, anyway).
Why work with us?
- EA is the world's largest brand-to-Webflow-build agency. Yeah, yeah…that might sound a little nutty, but we have a story-first perspective, super-collaborative cross-discipline process and we were one of the very first to fully commit to Webflow as a platform. So, you’ll be working at the forefront of a rapidly changing and expanding space.
- As a nine-year-old company, we’ve built a business based on calm practices and a no-drama vibe, which means we avoid late nights, unreasonable deadlines, and weekend work. In other words, we work hard and then we shut the laptop, make dinner, and live our lives.
- We are wildly collaborative but take an outcomes-based approach to management, so you will have autonomy and ownership over your projects.
- We work remotely but believe in the power of teams, so you’ll have opportunities to meet up with and work with others around the world, depending on your location. We’ve got clusters of folks in South America, South Africa, and Atlanta, Georgia currently.
- You’ll have the basics covered (and then some): four paid weeks of vacation, the latest equipment, diverse team-members (including Spanish speakers), and interesting projects in a bunch of different industries.
You know the best way to see what we’re really about:
Check out our site: www.edgarallan.com
And on twitter @edgarallanco