Gorgias helps e-commerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. We integrate email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, and SMS with Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
Our product creates a unified customer profile by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with e-commerce data such as purchase and delivery info. Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using machine learning. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're serving over 8000+ e-commerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated.
Our revenue grew by 80% in 2021 after we raised $25 million Series B in December 2020. We doubled our global team and we accelerated our progress towards our mission to transform support from painful to exceptional for merchants. 🥳
About the role
We're building a world-class Marketing team here at Gorgias. We have a kickass product, and we're running unconventional growth tactics that generate millions in revenue.
And as you can imagine, our website is vital in our growth strategy.
As Gorgias' Website Manager, you will be the owner of all the initiatives related to www.gorgias.com. It will include
- Integration of new pages
- Tracking implementation
- Launch of multiple experiments
- Reporting and analysis
Your main goal will be to constantly optimize the website conversion rate to generate more MQL, signup, and demo booking.
You'll work closely with the demand gen team, the content team, and with every other department of the company that will require website updates. You will be backed up by an exceptional Ops team with more engineers skills for most technical projects.
Lucky you, you will have available an incredible tools box to succeed: Mutiny, Segment, Hubspot, Integromat, Zapier, Clearbit, Dreamdata, Persicope, Amplitude, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, and so on.
What You'll Do
- Maintain our website built with Webflow
- Build new features, pages, and templates
- Optimize website signup, demo, and MQL creation rate
- Report, analyze, and understand the visitors’ journey to identify opportunities
- Build the backlog of experiences to impact website performances
- Launching, monitoring, and iterating experiments to maximize your impact
- Implementing and maintaining our tracking plan
- Enhance the technical SEO
Who You Are
- You have a growth mindset, and you love launching experiences and iterating on them.
- You’re a Webflow expert, and you built multiple websites you are proud to showcase
- You’re both creative and data-driven, which helps you build a backlog of bold experiments.
- You know how to implement a tracking plan and to keep it clean
- You’re familiar with Segment.com and amplitude.com
- Strong project management skills
- Nice to have: SQL skills do deep-dive into the data
Why join us?
🚀 We're among the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
🦄 We've built an extremely efficient go-to-market engine
🥇 Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
🙏 Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
More cool things to know about Gorgias... 😁
- Raised our Series A for $14M in November 2019: techcrunch.com/2019/11/26/gorgias-series-a
- Raised our Series B for $25M in December 2020: https://techcrunch.com/2020/12/10/gorgias-series-b/
- We went from 0 to 8000 merchants using our platform every day from 2016 to 2021
- We have a 4.5 rating on Glassdoor
- What our customers are saying: apps.shopify.com/helpdesk#reviews
- Our software stack: stackshare.io/gorgias
- Other positions: jobs.lever.co/gorgias
Gorgias ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.