Headed from Los Angeles, Adaptable is a web services company providing growth-oriented organizations with quality Webflow development and technical work in a flat-rate subscription. Adaptable is used by agencies, consultancies, and marketing teams to scale Webflow production faster and easier. We've helped kick out quality work for brands such as Verizon Media, Acco, Compass, Gretel.ai, NEFT Vodka, Wembleys, Group Nine Media, Toke Dispensary, Support Pets, Branch Energy, EcoSmart, Airhouse, Arch Web Design, and more.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for an intermediate Webflow / Frontend Web Developer. You will be working on building responsive websites for various industries from SMBs to tech startups to enterprise brands. The ideal candidate should be analytical and have an eye for design in order to translate requirements into accurate, semantic Webflow websites. The scope of development includes static to moderate interaction (IX2/some custom code).
This position is development only. Design and strategy input is not required. You will not be managing or interfacing with customers.
- Deconstruct design assets in various tools (Figma, XD, PSD, AI, Sketch, Etc)
- Manage all creative assets involved with UI/UX
- Develop super clean Webflow websites!
- 1-2+ years working on native Webflow projects in a professional environment
- 1-2+ years working on frontend web development (HTML, CSS) in an SDLC (professional or hobbyist/freelance)
- At least 3 live websites or 5 production-grade concepts on your belt
- Positive attitude and great communicator (please don't kill our culture)
- Portfolio or work samples
- Resume/CV (Optional)
Compensation, Interview Process, and Apply instructions found in the link below.