Where to start? Well, we need a new colleague!
Ish Studio is growing, and one of the important tools we have in our Webflow agency is the web department, (obviously) which today consists of William, Sindre, Kristoffer, and Nitin. When we now are scaling our agency, we need someone who can join us in creating magnificent Webflow experiences of the highest quality. As we get bigger the need to fulfill websites is increasing. We need someone to take on projects between new hires. (Maybe we can hire you when the time is right) Right now we have over 7 projects to take on -> We need help asap! 🤟🚀 We have partners all over the world, and our client base has been awesome startups that actually change the world! (That is what they are saying🤓) But now we are looking for that one person that can help us grow!
What we need help with and what you will do
- Work without the need for a Figma file or blueprint, Just make the wireframes direct into Webflow designer based on the client
- Make the best webdesign with a purpose!
- Develop the pages with best practices.
- Take ownership of the overall sitemap and page plan for the website
- Migrate content from their old website if required
- Train the client on how to use the Webflow Editor
- Ensure the design meets a client's brand guidelines (if they have one)
- For clients without brand guidelines, create a design that best promotes their brand
- Take full ownership of the project from start to finish
- Work with SEO to ensure the site is optimized
- Continue a relationship with the client in terms of future updates
We are about that quality! You need
- Strong portfolio with a variety of Webflow projects (most important)
- 2 to 3+ years working with Webflow (Important, but not as much as the portfolio)
- A Webflow certificate
- Used client first system from finweet or used styleguide from relume
- To be a committed team player
- Eye for design and trends
- Full understanding of Webflow's capabilities
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Constantly on the lookout for inspiration and fearless to test new methods and tools.
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Can use and implement design systems
- Best practice for Performance, SEO, and accessibility
- Ability to design from scratch with no wireframe
- Ability to turn projects around quickly - Think of a 5-page website in around 10 hours or 10 pages in around 20 hours.
- Happy to spend a lot of the time working solo and owning projects completely
- Equally capable of working with other teams
- Happily take critical feedback without being emotionally attached to projects
- Fluent and professional English speaking
- Fluent and professional English writing
Something we would like you to know
- People first - We value our people the most
- Make websites for people all over the world
- Flexible working - You work when you like, but deliver on deadlines.
- Remote working - We're a 100% remote team.