Lifesight is a fast growing enterprise SaaS company focused on helping brands, publishers, agencies and platforms leverage data to build customer intelligence, experiences and relationships. We have a team of 65 across offices in the US, Singapore, India, Australia and UAE with over 300 customers. With an unprecedented amount of data being generated by customers today, we make it easy for businesses to understand, target and measure their customers by leveraging their customer data with our industry leading identity solution. Our platform collects, unifies, enriches and activates data for marketing and analytics use cases so users can focus on executing their strategy and delivering their products. Our product is being adopted rapidly globally and we need the best people onboard the team to accelerate our growth
We are looking for an experienced web flow developer with UI development skills. You’ll be responsible for developing creative websites with custom designs, UI animations, and web interactions using web flow.
What You’ll Do
- Plan, design, build, and publish new improvements for the website using Web-flow
- Implement any integrations into our Web-flow website we may need
- Maintain website, fix bugs, ensure website is running smoothly always
- Identify opportunities for improvement in backend site structure, UX, UI, etc. and present solutions
- Assist with content updates, page builds, and section redesigns
- Design and build new website pages and micro sites
- Present designs and validation tests to managers for feedback
- Help design and build separate landing pages for partnerships or special announcements
You are perfect for the role if you have..
- 3 or more years experience in developing websites using Web-flow
- Prototyping techniques and tools like Fig ma, Adobe XD, vector libraries, etc.
- Experience in advanced CSS, scripting, animations and responsiveness.
- Knowledge on integrating analytics tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, Clarity, Heap, etc.