The word “experience” is often used in conjunction with old age. And it is not often sought after in the software business, although, it is an important trait in real life. Software businesses usually prioritize youth, dynamism and change.
But there are things in life that we do not wish to change. Trust being one of them and it comes hand in hand with experience. We trust upon positive experiences.
Established in Turkey, we created our team in answer to the following crucial question: was there in any way a solution in which we could combine these strong traits together? Could we start up a team, that would be experienced, create trust and at the same time be young and dynamic; easily adaptable to change?
The answer was Protein; a combination of decades of experience, adaptability and dynamism.
Whoever you are, let's improve ourselves together!
We are looking for a Webflow Designer & Developer to join the Protein Team
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive web applications.
Our Ideal Candidate has
- 2+ years experience in no-code or low-code development
- 2+ years of Webflow experience and interactive design for early-stage stage growth company
- Expertise in Webflow setup, design, interactions & animations and ability to build dynamic visuals and responsive design pages
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content
- Experience building web applications
- Experience working with clients or Project/Product Managers
- Expert communication and prioritization skills
- Expert time management skills
- Can resolve clear and concise design documentation.
- Can resolve technical issues associated with developed software components
- Experience building APIs is a huge plus
- Fluency in Task Management tools (Trello, Jira, Asana, etc.) is a plus
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies is a plus
- Experience with Knowledge Management tools (Confluence, Notion, etc.) is a plus
- Design and implement Webflow-based webpages (e. homepage, landing pages, etc.)Structure and organize various content within the WebFlow CMS and implement custom code integrations on Webflow Oversee web-based automation with supplemental tools and ensure implementations follow web standards, SEO, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Create and optimize cross-browser compatible landing pages based on best practices