Mapbox is the leading real-time location platform for a new generation of location-aware businesses. Mapbox is the only platform that equips organizations with the full set of tools to power the navigation of people, packages, and vehicles everywhere. More than 3.5 million registered developers have chosen Mapbox because of the platform’s flexibility, security and privacy compliance. Organizations use Mapbox applications, data, SDKs and APIs to create customized and immersive experiences that delight their customers. Whether you’re watching the delivery of your grocery order on Instacart, tracking your personal best mile on Strava, monitoring your gas budget on Metromile, or checking today’s forecast on The Weather Channel, Mapbox is the location and maps within those apps.
What You'll Do
- Leads development and implementation of a plan to deliver an interactive digital experience on the web.
- Develops and implements concepts, policies, and standards for the operation of the website within overall goals and parameters established by senior management.
- Designs methodologies for the development of websites and/or pages within existing architecture.
- Develops and designs the site architecture, navigational user interface, pages, and the tools to navigate on the web site; recommend configuration standards; determine and implement the web-based system and design parameters, style guides and visual standards.
- Serves as the creative lead responsible for delivering Mapbox’s brand online.
- Creates high-level public content, organization, and structure of the corporate website.
- Manages and supports other members of the web team.
- Ensure the security and compliance of all Mapbox websites and supporting systems.
What We Believe are Important Traits for This Role
- 5+ Years work experience as a web developer using Webflow.
- Experience working with designers through Figma
- Expert knowledge of the full website development process.
- Experience with Webflow
- Ability to work well under pressure and a strong sense of urgency and accountability.
- Very strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work cross-culturally with a global marketing team across time zones
What We Value
In addition to our core values, which are not unique to this position and are necessary for Mapbox leaders:
- We value high-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and opportunities.
- We believe in individuals being their whole selves at work. We commit to this through supportive health care, parental leave, flexibility for the things that come up in life, and innovating on how we think about supporting our people.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have received the Mapbox Non-US Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Mapbox to process your application.
Mapbox is an EEO Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity