The Webflow Developer and Designer will play a major role within Tal2k marketing team and will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and managing campaign designs, the website and supporting landing pages. You will be the person in charge of Tal2k's website.
• Design and implement Webflow-based webpages (e. homepage, landing pages, etc.)
• Structure and organize various content within the WebFlow CMS and implement custom code integrations on Webflow
• Oversee web-based automation with supplemental tools and ensure implementations follow web standards, SEO, accessibility, and usability best practices
• Create and optimize cross-browser compatible landing pages based on best practices
• 3+ years of Webflow experience and interactive design for early-stage stage growth company
• Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content
• Expertise in Webflow setup, design, interactions & animations and ability to build dynamic visuals and responsive design pages